Howdy, my Dearest Reader ! Cemal-cemil dulu yaa sambil nunggu loading...



[ FASHION POLICE ] Bags - Six handbags you must have! | Our uniqueness is unrivalry! ♥

[ FASHION POLICE ] Bags - Six handbags you must have!

Hi everyone~~~? :D


Today I would like to write about the important thing for every people especially for Women. As you know about the tittle of this posting is a Bags.

If you ask me, "What is a must-have fashion thing except shoes for yourself?"

I answered, "It's a large bag."



Why???



Because I generally lugs my mobile office/school/bussiness around with me.

First of all, a bag should offer enough room for daily necessities, from Handphone to Cosmetic bag.
Important detail for me, large logos are considered unacceptable, I prefers to reach for a simple totte bag or sling bag. And in the evenings. I chooses a vintage model or discreet classics by well-known designers. 


***** [ FYI ] *****

Ah ya, DON'T FORGET if you think and feel well-known designers is exaggerated you can change with unknown brand but it look so chic and natural like real genuine leather, you can used that.

Phony designer handbags or cheap imitation leather are always and forever an absolute no-go!



**********


It's in the bags
Six handbags you must have!



1. Small Shoulder Bag

 




2. Clutch
    
    Such a small, elegant evening handbag stands for new Asian style–when you go out, It's a quite little bit oh là là. A clutch alters the posture–try it out!








3. Artsy Clutch

for the special occasion, an unusual design is a good conversation–starter.


"What are these ropes on your bag?"
"This is a design by Kostas Murkudis, Have you heard of him?"








4. Everyday Handbag/Slingbag

The search for Mr.Right isn't half as important to me as the hunt for perfect everyday handbag/slingbag. I always needs my belongings with me, but the handbags/slingbags must still look good. I will be floating in accessory seventh heaven if the bag also comes from a cool label.

And I don't like too girly style, if any a boys bag is good simple, extraordinary and see it can match for unisex I will choose that too~





5. Shopper or Tote Bag

A shopper bag must be particulary large and sturdy. It's not only a matter of bringing groceries ho,e, but also various drugstore products, loaves of bread, and petite pair of sandals that just happened to be on sale. A laptop is stuck somewhere in between. The shopper by HACK is carried at one of my favorite for young labels.




6. Canvas Tote Bag

I prefers to carry a giveaway tote bag over my sholder rather than an ostentatious logo or imitation-leather fake handbag.  In Asia....especially Indonesia, It is good form to carry tote bags from culturally oriented events or shops. It's a way to show where you have been and what you like.



    




Ok, That's all... I hope you all like this topic.
And see you soon with other topic ya... of course about fashion~  :D
so wait, keep looking my blog and stay tuned !






\(,,^_^,,)/   Byeeeeeee~~~






Hugs & Kisses


[ Shapie YuPie ]






Hei, for getting yourself more stylish, you should read this book!  (,,^_^,,)v





By Angelika Taschen

Share:

1 comments

  1. Alhamdulillah aku punya semuanya Shapie, meskipun hampir semuanya nggak pernah beli tapi lungsuran dari sodara. Hehehehe. Eh tapi justru yang lungsuran itu yang bagus. Model boleh jadul tapi kualitasnya jempolan....

    Ditunggu posting berikutnya shapie!

    Talkativetya - Beauty and Beyond

    ReplyDelete

Posting komentar kalian yaa di sini. Masih sepi nih. ^^